Friday, October 1, 2010

That's A Stupid Idea!

Last night Landon asked me what the "Vote Yes!" meeting was about. I tried to explain it in simple terms, stressing on if it passed, his school might lose things like music, arts and of course teachers. I told him I was going to help get the word out by passing out fliers and hanging up signs. He asked if he could make a sign. I said of course, but I wasn't sure if he really "got it." He went to his room and a short while later he came back with his sign. He got it! I didn't have the heart to correct his spelling as he was so proud of it. Proof right there that we need our "techers"....I mean teachers. I did let him know he didn't have to worry about losing lunch though!


The sign says...
No Thats A Stupid Idea!
We Need Music, Libary, Techers,
Phy. Ed, Computer Room,
Especially
Lunch and to Learn!!!!!

(The picture in the upper right hand corner is the school. )