Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is That You?

I've been working on a trip to Florida. A trip that I will be taking by myself. (Tim, Landon and I are still planning on going, but not until next Spring or Summer.) It will only be a long weekend trip, but I am super excited. I am going to meet Theresa, one of my best friends from Florida there. (She now lives in Delaware.) While we are there, there are a couple of  high school classmates, that I would really like to see. So, I've been looking up classmates on a classmate site. As I was looking at some of the pictures of my classmates, I kept thinking... "That can't be her. That can't be him. These people are old looking!" But, the name and year were right. So, it had to be. Now, I am wondering if they are thinking the same thing about me! How did this happen? It's just not right. Or fair. Or even believable. I still feel like a High School kid on the inside. Why doesn't my outside match my inside? Do you know that I still have mornings where I jump out of bed in a panic, because I think I overslept and I am going to be late for school? Does that ever happen to you, or is that just my own lovely ideosyncrasy? O.k., we won't go there right now. Anyway, I am going to Florida and I can hardly wait!! I will be sure to set my alarm extra early the morning I leave. And Tim's. And Landon's. Just to be sure.