Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sweet Tooth

I have a sweet tooth. A major one. To be able to get through my day, at least one, but not more than five sweet "fixes" are required. Because Landon also has a sweet tooth, I have to hide my stash. I used to hide it in the oven. This worked for a long time, up until last week when Landon decided for no reason at all, out of the blue moon, to open the oven door! He has never done this in his life! Oh, you can imagine the happy face he had on when he discovered my loot! One of my DC mom's gave me a bag of chocolate hearts for Valentine's day. I have been savoring them and making them last. (Not an easy thing to do!) Since the oven was no longer a safe option, I moved my stash to the kitchen towel drawer. I buried it deep on the bottom, under the towels. So today, when I went to get my "fix," you can imagine the unhappy face I had on when I discovered.... this!!!
The little sugar bandit had struck again.


As if the empty wrappers weren't bad enough,
the half eaten, dried up piece of chocolate
laying in the corner is just unthinkable!!!