Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Home Spa Hot Tub

I love a good, warm bubble bath. There's nothing better than sinking down in a tub full of bubbles to relax after a long day. We have a "spa" bathmat that is wonderful. It lays on the bottom of the tub and when you turn it on, it creates a spa like whirlpool in your bathtub. (Sort of like the hot tubs at the hotels.) You aren't suppose to use soap with it as it creates a good 6" of bubbles all on it's own. I'm not the only one who likes to use it, Tim and Landon do too. We really should invest in another one, as we are constantly dragging it up and down the stairs. Landon and I take our baths in the smaller tub upstairs. Because the big tub downstairs is 6' long, Landon and I can't lay down or we will drown! (It's still great for our showers though!) Anyway, getting off track here, I just wanted to say, if you love baths, you really need to get one of these babies! They are heavenly.

Did I mention you aren't suppose to use soap!?!?!?!