Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Imagine A World...

The other day, my friend Donna posted on Face Book... "Everyone I speak to has a fantasy football draft to attend.. Is there one for husbands? So if I don't like him I can drop or trade him?" I replied, "I just wish there was a "bootcamp for husbands" to send them too!" That got me to thinking....Wouldn't it be great if there really was a bootcamp for husbands?!?!? Imagine a world where you could home to a hot cooked meal, lovingly prepared by hubby himself. Then after supper while your kicking back on the couch, he will clear the table and not only wash, but dry and put the dishes away too! Then while soaking in a bubble bath, he will put the kids to bed, clean the bathrooms, take out the trash, do a couple loads of laundry and mop the floor! I bet if there was such a place it would cost big, big bucks. But, I'd also bet it would eliminate over 99% of all the PMS in the world! Just imagine....