Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pinterest Projects Complete!

I know I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again..... I LOVE PINTEREST! I completed a few super easy projects from their site today, for my clothes closet. (One of our bedrooms upstairs is really small. So, lucky me. The whole room is my closet!!) Here's what I did...

I hung a simple "over the door"
coat rack over the door, and
presto! Handy, dandy belt rack!
Got the rack at Menard's for $10!


Same simple coat rack, different door.
Might need two of these or I may have to
downsize on the purses! That poor door
might not last too long this way.


A simple towel bar and shower curtain hooks!
Now I can see all my necklaces at once!
Love it!!
Once again, Menard's.
$17!
(Thank you Tim, for hanging the bar for me.)


Two $20 book cases from Target,
(Fleet Farm has had them cheaper, but
they were out of stock and I couldn't wait!)
make for one fine boot and sweater shelf!
(Thank you Tim, for assembling the shelves for me.)

Can't wait to try out a few more of their ideas!!
(Tim isn't in any hurry!)
I love Pinterest.
Yes, I do.