Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fresh Ground

One of my dc mom's gave me an early birthday present yesterday. A little piece of heaven it was. I knew what it was even before I took it out of the bag. I could smell it. The wonderful, wonderful aroma of fresh ground coffee!! (She also gave me a huge bag of pink M&M's which I prompty hid super good, and a super cute coffee mug. She is so nice!!)  I have tried fresh ground coffee in the past, and always found it to be a bit strong, so I've  been going steady with Ol' Folgers. But, let me tell ya something about this coffee. This coffee... is smooooooth! Oh man, is it smooth. It is absolutely, wonderfully, smooth! I just had to share it with you, so you too can have the best coffee ever. Sorry, Folgers. Guess were on a break.

Here it is. Dunn Bros Coffee, Costa Rica 317.
What I love even more, is what is printed on the side of the bag.
"Globally grown with local roots."
These beans have traveled far, but much of what
you paid for them stays close to home.
That's because the vast majority of Dunn Brothers
Coffee Shops are locally owned and operated by
people who've invested not just in a business,
but in the communities they serve.

Gotta love that.