Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Here we are again. The first day of a brand new year. Another fresh start. Every year I make those silly ol' new years resolutions. The same ones. The same plans. Over and over. And of course, I never live up to the resolutions or meet those plans. They just don't happen. So this year, I have decided, no more resolutions. No more plans. I'm just gonna roll with it. Wing it. Since I am a type A personality, that is going to be easier said than done. I go through life with this overwhelming need to know what plan A is, in pretty much everything I do. I also like to know what plan B and sometimes even plan C are, just in case plan A falls through. I have a friend who never, ever has a plan A. She just goes through life taking it as it comes. Makes me a little crazy watching her, but she's HAPPY! I want that. So this year, I am tossing all resolutions and plans in the trash. Que Sera, Sera. Whatever will be, will be. So come on, 2012. Bring it on! My wings are ready.