Monday, January 16, 2012

Pinterest

I am in love with a web site. Normally, I am the last one to jump on a band wagon, but this one has my name written all over it! It's called Pinterest. Here is how the site describes it:

Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.

You have to check it out! But, I gotta warn ya.....don't check it out until you have at least 2,334 hours to spare....It's addicting!!!

I love everything about it! It has all the home interior ideas that I hope to one day have....

barnwood and crystal!

I love the barn wood and crystal!
Wouldn't you love to wake up in this bed
to sunshine pouring through your window?
Looks like a little piece of heaven to me.


Oreo brownies...I know someone who will love this! Probably dessert #2 for Thanksgiving :)

It has sinful recipes!

AWESOME!!!!! -B

Fantastic cleaning tips!
This one I tried and it works!
One part water, one part ammonia.
Spray the stain.
Place a white towel over the stain.
Iron over the towel and watch
the stain magically lift up off the
carpet and onto the towel!

homemade finger paint

Fun ideas for kids!
Haven't tried this one yet,
but it's pinned on my board!

Great post about student rewards that shouldn't be just junk food. Lots of ideas that aren't

Great health tips.
Gonna tackle this one,
slowly...


Pink Bliss

Super cute fashion tips!

Pinned Image

Projects that scream at me....
Make me!
Create me!
Sell me!!!
(Someday I will have a classy, funky junk store....someday!)
I love this clock.

a

It covers my spiritual side.

!

And my not so spiritual side.

country french

It makes me want to paint
every room in my house
WHITE!
(After I hit the lottery and retire.)

Pinned Image

Super cool recycling tips!

excuse me, is this your kitten?

"Excuse me. Did you lose a kitten?"
It makes me laugh...

Pinned Image

And it makes me cry.
Yep.
I'm in love.