Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

Well folks, here we are 365 days later and wrapping up 2011. It was quite a year. While it had it's ups and downs like most years do, the one thing I know that I can always count on for major ups, is my handful of sweet, funny, beautiful, friends. We don't get to be together often, but when we do, we seem to pick right up where we left off. I am thankful that they "get me" and let me be me. They tickle my funny bone, and help me to remember to be thankful for all the little moments that bring laughter and sometime tears. I love the laughs and the tears. Even the ones that sometimes tend to run down our legs! (Hey, it's been known to happen...) So here's to 7,777 more tears of laughter with my girls, in 2012!! Cheers.