Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

When I stand before God
at the end of my life...
I would hope that I would not
have a single bit of talent left,
and could say...
"I used everything you gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

This is one of my all time favorite quotes.
I believe you do not have to be "great" at something to have talent.
I believe everyone, no matter how young or old, has talent.
It may be something as simple as wiggling your ears,
(Oh yes, I can!)
or as difficult as painting a Masterpiece.
(Not even close.)
As I shared my blog with you these past two years,
I hope I was able to sprinkle a little talent onto the pages,
and give you a little smile or two.
(Or 2,109 or 4,367...)
I thank those of you who shared your talent with me,
and your great sportsmanship when I wrote about it.
May God bless each and everyone
 of your little pea pickin' hearts.
I can hardly wait to see all the talent 2011 has in store!
Happy New Year!
Desiree