Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Opie


Isn't he cute?
Last night "someone" dropped him off on my back porch.
The reason I think he was dropped off is because when
I opened the door, he flew in the house, ran up my pants leg
and purred and purred and purred.
(He's also potty trained and I didn't train him!)
I tried to take him to the house by the park that has
1,236,544 cats, but the other cats hissed and spit
at him and he followed me back home like a puppy.
Then I tried my three neighbors across the street.
They all said "Oh, how cute!" and then slammed the door.
(Just kidding on the door slamming, but they all said no.)
Landon named him Opie.
So, last night Opie slept in Landon's room.
All night long.
I tried posting a picture and a "Help!"
 shout out on facebook, but no takers there either.
Then this morning I had a brainstorm.
My dad!!
The only person I know who is more softer than me
when it comes to animals, are my parents.
I called my dad, he said yes and I took him over there right away.
His older cat Annie wasn't happy.
At all.
So this morning when one of my dc parents, Sarah arrived,
(Sarah is an animal lover too!)
I asked her if she would like to take Opie.
I about fell over when she said yes!!
Now Opie will live out in the country
and have a great life chasing mice and butterflies.
Bless you Sarah!