Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Energizer Bunny

He just keeps going and going...
A few posts back we were exploring the world of natural remedies for Landon's hyperactivity. We had taken him off of his prescription meds (They were messing with his personality big time!) and were starting a new herbal remedy. I have a great faith in vitamins, minerals and herbs. I know a lot of people out there have had success with the natural route regarding their ailments whatever they may be. But for Landon, we might as well have been giving him plain water. It seemed to be working the first week and we were hopefully. However, after that, we were back to running the fastest speed on the treadmill. Constantly. It just didn't work. My friend Jackie said she wished she had a magic wand and could make it "all better." I do too. There is nothing in this world I want more than for Landon to experience calmness and peacefulness in his soul, mind and life. The fast rollercoaster ride that never ends in his mind is exhausting. We now have an appointment to see a Dr. in Fargo and get a "Proper Diagnoisis" and see what the next step is. I hope she has a magic wand.