Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just A Little Rambling On About Nothing....

Funny how life comes in bunches. You're just cruising along doing your normal life routine and then...Bam! Bam! Bam! You've got 5,988 things to do in 2 days. The past week/weekend and the rest of this week has been that way for us. We were at so many events and had so many things to do, and yet I didn't get a single picture taken! There were a 1,001 kodak moments at the benefit (D'bar) and we went to Royalton to do a Purse Party for Tim's cousin Cindy. No pictures. I did get a few pictures of Landon at ball practice last night, but they had to play in the gym due to the rain and the pictures aren't that great. So, I will take more next week when they play outside. I am looking forward to going to Ribfest tonight with Jeff and Kay. I have never been and I love ribs, beer and good music! What more could I ask for? Tomorrow night one of my dc moms is having a pampered chef party. I am looking forward to that too. I love pampered chef. (Even though I am more of a rough short order cook.) I am really looking forward to the weekend as we have absolutely nothing planned. I have never in my life done "nothing," but I am sure I will find something to do. Usually when we do have those kind of weekends, by Sunday I am begging Tim to take us somewhere. (He hates that! He loves doing nothing weekends.) I don't care if it's just to get an ice cream cone and ride around town in the car. I love doing that. It's kinda silly, but it's cheap and fun entertainment. Last night we ran into (Not over, just into. Hee hee...) Monica and Isaac, Shaun and Lisa and their kids, and Todd and Joetta. So we stopped for a few seconds and chatted in the middle of the street in our cars. (That's a taste of small town livin' for ya!) It's a little hard for us with those do nothing weekends, because I've been home all week and by the weekend I'm ready to rock and roll! Whereas Tim has been out of the house all week and by the weekend he's ready to do a slow waltz. ZZZZzzzzzz...... I do know our grass needs to be mowed and my tired old body needs to jump in our local swimming pool at least once with Landon this weekend. We don't have another "nothing" weekend until July 31st, so I know I should make an attempt to at least kick back a little and enjoy it. If it rains, we are up the creek.