Friday, June 25, 2010

A Special Surprise



Last night after Landon's ball game, he and his dad decided to go fishing.
I do not like to eat fish nor do I enjoy fishing.
The worm and hook thing really bothers me. I feel so bad for the worm.
 I also can hardly stand to look at the fish. Their eyes popping out,
hooks in their lips, gasping for air, tails flopping....
The whole process is just horrifying to me.
So, this old bird went to bed.
(BTW don't pay any attention to the "times" that my blogs are posted.
 Whenever the wind blows, my computer blinks and the clock sets itself
to whatever time it feels like. This happens at least three or four times a day.
I no longer bother to reset it. So, when you see a post that says 3:00 A.M.
you can rest assured that I am tucked up in my bed and fast asleep!)
Anyway....
This morning when I got up, I found my camera
and a few notes from Landon laying on the counter.







Mom, Look at the pictures!!!
Love, Landon



Morning.
3 Sunfish.
5 More sunfish for a meal this size.



This size.





One fish.




Three fish.




Guess who's cooking supper tonight?
(Hint....It's not me!!)