Tuesday, June 15, 2010

D*et Update...

It really is a dirty word, isn't it? So, it's been just a little over two months into my diet now, and I am sad to report I've only lost another 2 pounds for a grand total of 9. It's ridiculous. The weather isn't helping either. (I know, any excuse will do.) But seriously, it has been raining or cold and windy almost everyday. So, the kids and I haven't been able to walk to the park at all! We did catch a break a couple of Mondays and was able to walk to the library for story time though. So my exercise is limited to 123,887 daily laps around the inside of my house. It's also summer. (Another good excuse!) How can you get through the summer without ice cream? I do have sugar free popcicles which are good, but some days nothing but ice cream will do. So, I am going to blame it on the lousy June weather. I know a hot July is just around the corner, so look out! (Yeah, right....) They should have a SLOWEST Loser show. I'd be the champ for sure. I still have 29 pounds to go to reach my goal. Ugh. I should be there by August.....2011.