Wednesday, October 3, 2012

That Time Of Year Again....

I detest politics! Detest, I say! Normally, I don't even bother listen to the debates, but tonight I decided to give it a whirl. I. Am. Not. Impressed. One sounded like a pie in the sky simpleton and the other was just spinning his wheels. Saying the same thing, over and over. Kinda like the "two" stooges.
 Anyway... I jokingly posted on facebook night...

 "I think Oprah should run for president. She could just whip out a check and take care of the debt, revive her talk show to create 3,445,333 jobs for the unemployed and broke, send goodie baskets of her "favorite things" to the rich folk, so they don't feel left out and send the middle class to Australia for the time of their lives!! Get 'er done! :) :) :) (I'm just teasing now, lighten up!)"

Seriously, it doesn't have to be Oprah, but a third choice would be nice. Really. Not digging the options here. Kinda like trying to decide to vote for Jethro or Jed, or Curly or Moe. Third choice, please. Third choice.