Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm A Winner! (Potentially)

A few weeks ago, my horoscope said I was gonna win big sometime between October and November. Well....awhile back, I entered a Lay's Potato Chip Contest where you had to come up with a cool new Potato Chip flavor. I entered about 7,777 times, more or less. Today, I received an email from Lay's telling me I was a winner! (Potentially) I had five days to reply and confirm receiving their email. It took me about five seconds. Then I got to wondering if any of my friends who also entered the contest had received the email. So, I posted it on facebook. (Of course I posted it on facebook.) They had not. Oh ,boy! Now I know that the email was probably a mass produced email intended for all who entered the contest and it's just a matter of time before everyone gets one, but in the meantime, it's fun to dream. Here's how it works. The judges will pick three top winners to be announced on January 15th. Then those three top flavors will be on all the shelves and it will be up to America to decide the winner by texting and voting for their favorite. (Kinda like American Idol, huh?) The winner will get a million bucks, (Potentially) and the two runner ups get $50,000 each. I could live with that. (Potentially)