Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Snow Storm!

Well, here we are. The first storm of winter. It's suppose to really dump down on us tonight. It has been a really easy winter so far, and the storm isn't actually here yet, so I can't complain too much. They let school out a couple of hours early and the first snow flake has yet to fall. It's a small town. We get all excited about nothing. (Just kidding! Don't send me hate mail!) Funny thing, when the possibility of being snowed in occurs, my first thought isn't flashlights or water or anything near that. It's...."How's my junk food stash lookin' ?" I swear, I can open the pantry door and with every shelf filled, I will still find nothing to eat. When that happens, that means we are out of chips and cookies . If I have to "make" it, then there is nothing to eat. Same thing with the freezers and fridge. We have enough food here to feed a small army for months, but if we were to be snowed in for a week and there wasn't any junk food in this house....I'd lose 10 pounds in one week! Hmmm...I might be on to something here....Just kidding! I sent Tim to the store twice today. I'm prepared. Bring it on Mother Nature! Bring it on.