Monday, March 22, 2010

Jack Pot!

I was invited to a GOLDMAXX party tonight.
 I walked in with my little pile of jewelry,
(That had been sitting in my jewelry box for 12 years!),
 and walked out with a big ol' check for almost $400 bucks!



The GOLDMAXX Lady paid me on the spot!!


Here is the little pile of jewelry I brought to the party.
I almost didn't go because I didn't think it would be worth much!


My grand total!!


GOLDMAXX Party At:
Desiree's House
April 20th
5-7 P.M.
Bring your gold, silver and platinum
earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, class rings
and get paid $$$ on the spot!!!
It doesn't matter if they are tangled or damaged.
They will take them!!!
It's that easy!
                                               Tell your friends and family.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!!
Who couldn't use a little extra cash??