Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's Heck Getting Old...

Last weekend, as I was unloading all of the groceries out of the back of my van, I slipped my camera into one of the grocery bags. (I always take my camera with me wherever I go. You never know when you are going to discover a Kodak moment!) As I was doing that, I told myself..."Don't do that." On Monday when I went to get my camera to take a few daycare pictures, it was M.I.A.!! I remembered the part where I told myself, "Don't do that," but, for the life of me, I couldn't remember where I was or what I was doing!! I hunted and searched for that camera all week. It about drove me insane! Of course the kids did everything cute and funny they possible could this week, and I could only sit there and take imaginary pictures in my head. Just wasn't the same, at all! Today, as I was once again unloading all the groceries out of the back of my van, (It takes a mountain of food to feed all those little bellies. I honestly don't know where they put it. When I ask them, they say "my tummy!" O.k. getting off track here...) a can of peaches slid out of one of the bags and rolled under the seat. Guess what else was under that seat? Yep! My camera! Guess it slid out last week like the peaches this week. It's heck getting old, I tell ya. But, all is right with my world once again, and I'm gonna live. Oops, my laptop is telling me I'm low and I better plug in or find another source....now where the heck did I put that cord?