Monday, October 10, 2011

The Stupidest Question On Earth

Gotta get a little pet peeve off my chest here....Every time I go to Walmart as I check out, I have to brace myself for the most stupid inevitable question that always comes. "Do you want your milk in a bag?" Well.....yeeeeeaah! One of these days, I swear I am going to inform them just why I would like my milk in a bag. I would say....."I don't know what kind of milk you buy, but look at this gallon of milk that I have picked out. This jug is made of plastic and it's cold. Once it is removed from the refrigerator and hits the warm air, it forms a condensation. Condensation is wet. Therefore, I can not place this gallon of milk on my car seat. The next obvious choice of placement would have to be the floor. Now, if I place it on the floor then the condensation is going to pick up the carpet fuzz, french fries, boogers and lord only knows what else my kid has thrown on the floor back there. So, when I get home, I will have to wash this gallon jug before I can place it in my refrigerator. Do I want to do that? I do not. So yes please, I would like my milk in a bag."
I know our teachers always told us that there aren't any stupid questions, but I beg to differ. Would I like my milk in a bag?......Geez Louise......