Friday, October 21, 2011

I Feel Lucky!

I have this little voice that speaks to me from time to time. I am sure we all have one. You might call it your conscious or your guardian angel. My little voice nags a lot, so I won't tell you what I call mine. lol....
Anyway, it showed up tonight. I was sitting on the couch after supper and I was just resting. I was tired and I just needed a moment to be still. When that little voice popped up. It said, "Go get your lottery ticket!" over and over and over. I tried to ignore it and even closed my eyes. But. It. Just. Wouldn't. Shut. Up! So, I got up, got in the car and went to the store to get my ticket. While I was there, I decided to splurge a little and I bought a ten dollar scratch ticket. Guess what? I won a hundred bucks!! Whoo hoo...
I have to admit though, I am hoping that little voice wasn't talking about the scratch ticket. I'd really like to win that big one! I might even change my little voice's name to "Princess" if that happened! Ha!

Check it out!
I got three apples for $50 bucks,
and the $50 bonus!!
I'm a lucky girl!