Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Peanut Butter Cookies

I was in Big Stone city with my bags this weekend. During a break, I was standing in line waiting my turn for the ladies room,when the lady in front of me decided I needed to know about her peanut butter cookie recipe. (I swear this happens to me all the time!) So, here it is:

1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Egg
1 Cup Sugar

That's it! She said she just rolls them in a ball and presses them down. She didn't say the temp. but, I would think it would be 350. I don't know when I'll get a chance to try it out, but if you do, let me know how it worked for you.


* Update
I did try these. They are pretty good if you eat them RIGHT AWAY. Otherwise they turn hard as a rock.
I put them in a baggie with a slice of bread overnight to soften them. It helped. A little.