Monday, July 19, 2010

Millner Heritage Vineyard & Winery


Last weekend Tim and I took my bags to the
Millner Heritage Vineyard & Winery,
to celebrate their one year anniversary!
It's located on State Hyw 15.
Right down the road from St. Cloud.
If you are ever in that area,
 this is a MUST SEE!!!
(I couldn't get the whole building in the picture. It's HUGE!)



Mary and Don Millner.
Two of the NICEST people in the world!



My bags!



The Gift Shop.
My favorites were the T'shirts that said:
"Drinks well with others."
and
"Group Therapy"
(They had wine glasses on them.)



Go ahead.
Try one of everything!!


The spectacular bar.
The picture doesn't do it justice.



You can sit in the beautiful indoors...


Or enjoy the breeze in the great outdoors!


A tiny portion of the 9 acre vineyard!


Take a top notch vineyard tour
 on the tour trolley!


Kick up your heels with Good Time Charlie
or one of the other great entertainers who
play every Sunday afternoon.

I really hope you get a chance to check out Millner's Winery.
It's a fantastic place,
 with fantastic wine,
and
fantastic people.