Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pancakes

O.k. I thought I could give up the blog and simplify my life a little. Turns out I really miss it. I can't transfer pictures to my computer because my camera broke. I bought an adapter. The adapter broke. So, since I can't post pictures, I thought I would just post random thoughts and happenings. Maybe post a picture here and there. (If I ever get my camera working right.)
Something funny happened last night. I asked Tim if he would make some pancakes for supper while I ran to the store. I came home with the groceries and there were no pancakes. Tim and Landon were playing Wii. Yeah, I was doing a slow burn...So, like the good mom/wife I am, I started making pancakes. Landon walked into the kitchen as I was flipping them. I got distracted and dropped one on the floor. I threw it on a plate. Landon asked me what I was going to do with it. I said "Give it to dad." (yeah, it was hard not to smile) So as Tim was taking the last bite of his pancake Landon said "OMG Dad! MomdroppedthatontheflooritwassodirtyprobablyhadcathairinittooandyouateitwowdadIcan'tbelieveyouateit!"
I had to run to the bathroom to keep from snorting pancakes out my nose, I was laughing so hard.
Busted.
For the record, Tim said he was going to "Get me back." Whatever. :)