Sunday, January 17, 2010

Selective Eating

I am a "selective"eater. Some would use the term "picky," but I like selective. I know what I like. When Tim and I started dating he kept calling me Sally. I didn't get it until he explained to me that Meg Ryan played a gal who was also a selective eater in the movie "When Harry Met Sally." I rented the movie and checked it out. I like Sally. I also like my chilli without beans and lots of cheese. No spoon, just tortilla chips for dipping. BLT's are great without the T and on white toast with real mayo and iceberg lettuce only. Iceberg lettuce is the only lettuce worth eating. All the others taste like grass and dirt. I like cheese on my pizza. Lots of it. Meat is alright in small amounts. I have to tell myself it's soybeans or something otherwise I can't get past the furry cute faces. Steak is alright sometimes, as long as it's WELL done. No moooooo please, and with A-1 steak sauce only. I like real butter only. I can't eat plastic molecules. The only vegtables that don't make me gag are potatoes, corn, raw carrots and iceberg lettuce. Fruit is pretty much bananas, melons, and oranges. The only pasta I like is spaghetti and lasagna. Don't even think about putting ricotta or cottage cheese in there either! Now, that's some nasty stuff. As you can see by my body type, all junk food is good! I only like my eggs scrambled or in an omlette stuffed with cheese. But not Velvetta or American. They are not cheese, they are plastic. I like my beer cold and on ice. But, don't give me a big heavy glass. I might chip my teeth. I only drink bottled water. Tap water makes me gag. Doesn't matter what town we are in. If the food has even the tiniest bit of off smell forget it. I also can't buy anything in the bargin bin. So, I guess you could say I am a Sally. Want to do lunch sometime?