Friday, January 15, 2010

Dittys

Having a full time day care can be fun, and funny!
Here are a few little ditty's that my dc kids have shared with me....

"Know what? My daddy got new underwear."

When I asked one of my girls if she liked the color of my kitchen, (I had just painted it Hunter Green)
she said "Yes! It looks like a cool cave!" (I changed it back to yellow shortly after that!)

During a discussion of who was potty trained, one of my little boys said,
"My mommy and daddy are potty trained!"

One of our sayings around here when going to time out is, "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime." So, when one little boy had to go to time out, another one told him "If you can't do the rhyme, don't do the time!"

"When my mommy's hair gets black (roots) she just cuts (colors) it. You should try that."

"I don't have any wrinkles, but my daddy does!"

"Let's play house. You be the daddy and I'll be the boss."