Sunday, April 10, 2011

Harlem Globetrotters!

The $30 smile... I mean ball.

The Trotters and Globie.
We had the rear view...

Globie break dancing!


The Coach!

Our dental hygenist, Pam!'

Landon patiently budged to the front of each line
so ALL the players could sign his ball.
Tim and I waited patiently in the FAR back.
Yes, that's right. I said budged.
 Now before everyone goes freaking out on me, let me explain.
We did not tell Landon to budge. He did that on his own.
We simply chose to look at the situation as,
Landon having the ability to achieve his goal in an efficient manner,
 all on his own.
As a parent, sometimes you have to make a choice.
You have to ask yourself, 
"Is perfect parenting really neccessary in this situation?"
We chose not to be perfect.
The perfect parents stood in line for 30 minutes, EIGHT times!
We were out of there in 20 minutes flat.
We are not perfect.
Nor will we ever be.
And it's o.k.

Practicing a few new tricks.

One happy boy.