Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!


Here it is.
The PERFECT picture,
for the perfect
MINNESOTA
Christmas Card!
After only 1,209 more attempts with the exact same results,
we were as frozen solid as our butterball turkey!
We finally gave up and went in the house to take an indoor picture.
There's a fine line between a gentle breeze and a wind so strong
it feels like it's gonna rip your hair out by the roots! We had a root ripper today.
I have to admit when I was ordering my cards, 
 it was very tempting not to use this picture anyway.
I was even going to write on the card, "Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!"
But, I was afraid not very many would get my sense of humor.
 I used the BORING indoor one.
Oh well, there's always next year...
(Click on the picture to "feel" the full effect!)