Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Candy Crush Cousins

My cousin Debra had an awesome idea for the three of us cousins,  to surprise our Aunt IdaMae, with pictures of us in "straightjackets" as she had told us that the paddy wagon was coming for us because we seemed to be addicted to Candy Crush. (Not at all! ha!) It went off without a hitch and as you can tell from the comments, yes indeed....she was surprised!
Love a good laugh and a good laugh was had by all.
 
 
 
 
Photo
 
 
Debra
 
Photo
 
 
Carol
 
Photo
 
I haven't a clue...
 
 
Here are a couple of IdaMae's comments when she found the pictures...
 
OMG OMG ... now I just laughed so hard the tears are running down my leg ! ! ! Debra and Carol, they're probably commin' for you cuzin's next...LOCK THE DOOR! OMG...
WAY WAY TOO COOL !
 
I JUST FOUND THIS ONE...YOU GIRLS REALLY ARE TOTALLY NUTZ! ! ! AND THIS OLD AUNTIE LOVES IT ... HOW DID YOU ALL SWING IT...BEST JOKE EVER PLAYED ON ME !