Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Kinfolk

Recently my cousin Debra, and my Aunt Darlene, shared with me some pictures of my family memebers from long ago. What a thrill it was to look at those pictures! I won't bore you with tons of pictures of people you don't know, but here are a couple of my favorites.

 
This is a picture of my Grandma Gladys.
She is feeding a baby goat in front of her house?
Not sure where the "pen" is...
I love the little cart on wheels that is being used for steps.
 
 
My Grandma is the second girl on the right in the white.
I love how the boys are peeking out the door.
 
 
My dad and all his sisters and brother.
He's the little one in the bib overalls.
I love how the dog is standing up in the picture too.
 
 
Grandma in their new car!
 
 
 
My Grandpa Frank and his 50 Chevy.
Wish I had that pickup!!!
 
 
Another Classic.
I think this is a Buick?
 
 
And this is the receipt!
I think...
 
 
And another receipt.
Not sure if this is for the first car pictured...
 
 
I know this one is for the Chevy pickup!!
 
 


 
I think this is the Buick....
Can you tell I don't know a thing about cars??
 
 
My Grandpa received this post card
during the depression to report to work.
 
 
Can you imagine???
 
 
 
And this is the sister I never told anyone about.
JUST KIDDING!!!
Well if I did have a sister, I would hope she
would be this cotton pickin' cute!!