Monday, June 4, 2012

Just A Sip...

I am going to show you just a sip of a couple of glasses that will be available at my Lucky Charmed booth at the Wheaton Farmer's Market. (Yes. You will have to come to the market to purchase them!) I will have several other styles and sayings also, but here are two that are really fun! Lucky Charmed will be making it's debut at the Farmer's Market, June 16th from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M. for Wheaton's 125th Celebration.(I will have my purses at the market on the 14th, opening day, (From 5 to 7) but L.C. will have to wait until the 16th. I need just a little more time! But, honestly it can't come soon enough as I need to get all this fun stuff out of my house and into yours! (Smile!) So, come on out to the fairgrounds and check out the Market! There is something there for everyone!!


A V.I.P Glass
For A
V.I.P
Person!



Just in case you forget who the V.I.P. is...
there's a little reminder on the side.


And a little helpful tip on the back.


And on the bottom...
What else?
A Lucky Charm of course!

And...


Another helpful little reminder.

With a little Lucky foot to help you tap out the steps.
P.S.
The white square on the bottom of the glass is just
the UPC code sticker. Forgot to remove it!)
P.S.S.
The gold is just a reflection from the quilt.
The glass is solid clear all the way.