Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm Getting Braver

Guess what I've been doing? I've been walking around half naked. O.k. not really, but it sure feels that way! Wanna know what I've been doing? I've been going sleeveless!!! I know! I know! I can hardly believe it myself. A couple of weeks ago, the temperature out was about 234 above, give or take a few dozen degrees. It was cotton pickin' hot! I put on one of my tank tops and it felt sooooooo good. I had forgotten what it could feel like to be comfortable in the heat. Now we aren't talking itty bitty tops here. Just a regular shirt without sleeves. Funny ten years ago, that shirt would have felt like way too much coverage. Back then showing your belly button was cool. I was cool. These days, showing your butt crack is cool. I am not cool these days. I did join the gym with the intentions of toning up, but it's gonna be awhile before I look like the Hulk's sister. Well, maybe not that toned, but you know what I mean. Anyway, so what made me decide to throw in the towel and join the sleeveless world? I did a little people watching, and came to the conclusion that 5 out of 10 people who go sleeveless, really shouldn't. But do so anyway. That's when I decided, what the heck. Let's make it 6 out of 10. Majority rules.