Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Ah Ha Moment

I shop alone. This is nothing new. I am sure I have posted about it before. Tim doesn't go shopping with me much anymore as I can leave at 7:00 A.M. and not come back until Midnight. Tim thinks it's a waste of time. To me, it's not a waste of time and is actually a very good stress reliever. For those few hours I don't have to think about anyone or anything. It's wonderful. Now it doesn't mean that I am "buying" the entire time. I can go into any Walmart for three hours and come out with only a cart full of groceries. I like to browse, and that takes time. It's a girl thing. Yesterday though, I had an "Ah Ha" moment. I had gone to Wahpeton to Walmart to get groceries. I went in at 12:20 and came out at 2:40! Almost two and a half hours. I swear it seemed like twenty minutes. But, as I was driving home, it hit me. I had just worked out for two and a half hours! Not only was I walking the entire time, I was pushing a twenty to thirty pound cart! So, it wasn't a complete waste of time. It was actually a good thing! I've got to tell Tim. Maybe he will start shopping with me again. Maybe.