Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hot Wheels!

I had to make a Walmart run this morning. I know. I know. You would think after last week, I wouldn't need to go for at least another year! But, it wasn't meant to be. Anyway, as I was turning down an aisle with my cart, I noticed a little old lady driving one of those handicap scooters. So, I quickly backed up and parked my cart in the end aisle. As I was walking back down the aisle sans cart, I couldn't help but laugh as I approached the little old lady. She wasn't a "little old lady" after all. She was my YOUNG friend, Pam! (I wear glasses for distance. Didn't have them on and Pam does NOT look old at all!)
I asked her what in the world was she doing on the old lady scooter? She told me she had fallen off her four wheeler and broke her leg!
I hope you had better luck on the Wally World Wheels, Pam!
(For the record, I did warn her not to pop any wheelies!)