Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So Sad...


I am so sad. Landon had to have a tooth pulled yesterday.
(That's not why I am sad, but I'll get back to that later.)
Monday night he woke up with a horrible toothache.
So, Tuesday morning off to the dentist he went.
His permanent tooth was coming in and pushing on
his baby tooth, causing all the pain. So, they had to pull it.
It was a baby tooth, but one of the big ones from the back.
He came home really upset and crying.
I think he was more upset because
 it was scary that they had to pull it,
 then he was because it hurt.
They had him numbed up pretty good.
But the reason I am sad,
is because not once did he ever mention...
THE TOOTH FAIRY!
All his other teeth, he could hardly wait for night to come
so he could leave it out for the tooth fairy. Granted, it
has been a long time since he has lost any teeth, but still....
My baby boy is growing up!
I know if I ask him about it, he will say something like:
"Just give me the money mom..."
and break my heart.
I still believe in the tooth fairy.
Don't you?