Thursday, February 11, 2010

Boy Genius!

Landon had a friend spend the night last weekend.
His friend had a coat that had gloves that were attached
so he wouldn't lose them. Landon really wanted a coat like that.
But, since it is the summer season,
(Well, the stores seem to think it is!)
those coats are long gone and the only thing available right now are
bathing suits! What are those stores thinkin'??? O.k. getting back
to the coat...Yesterday Landon came home from school and asked
me for a threaded needle, a sissor and some yarn. I asked him
what he was going to do with it and he told me it was a surprise.
I thought he was working on a Valentine so I gave it to him.
He went into the other room and told me "No peeking!"
When he was done, he showed me his "New" coat!!
He had taken the hat and sewed it to his coat. 
He threaded the yarn through the loops
on his gloves and the back of his coat.
That's our boy!
Boy Genius!!