Friday, February 26, 2010

My 100 Acre Woods


These pictures break my heart.
These two kitties are hobos. They live on the street.
I do believe one of my neighbors on our street
feeds them, since they have been around a long time.
They still come over and eat the bread that I
put out for the birds though. So, I also believe
they don't get fed enough.
I can't even think about where they might sleep.
I just hope they have a warm shed
somewhere to curl up in at night.
If I ever hit the lottery I am going to buy
100 acres and create my own
100 Acre Woods.
(You need to know Pooh Bear to get that one.)
Not only will it provide a healthy living environment
for all the furry hobos for miles around,
it will also provide jobs for several people.
Even a vet.
(I'll need a little help with my 100 Acres.)
Landon would be in 7th heaven.
That does it. I'm going to the store tonight
and buy a lottery ticket.
Wish me luck!