Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Keeping Shop

After much going around and around and around....I've finally decided to put my efforts into Ebay and let Etsy slide. I don't have much in my Etsy store and what I do, really hasn't moved. I think I've had 8 or 9 sales. Not too good. I've been doing much better on Ebay and I think it's probably because the items on Ebay are new, cute and blingy! (Of course!) So, my loooong term goal is to get all my purses over to Ebay, along with all the other fun stuff, and maybe just maybe, I will be able to not have to do anymore shows. I do love my shows, but my legs are starting to protest those 6 to 8 hour stand fests! So, if you feel like doing a little shopping, check out my little store. (And feel free to share the links with your friends!) It has a long ways to go, but I try and put a little bit in there each night and slowly but surely it will get there. Baby steps...

Here is the link to the Ebay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Swedish-Cowgirl?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Here is the link to the Etsy store, although I am not sure how much longer it will be up and running...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSwedishCowgirl?ref=si_shop

Happy Browsing!!