Monday, July 2, 2012

Yuk.

This morning I went out to the garage and about had a heart attack. Seriously. I flipped on the light and something slimy, cold and wet hopped on my foot. Yep. A freaking toad!! I am afraid of toads and frogs and anything in the reptile family. I screamed and ran out the door so fast, I think the birds on the phone lines heads were spinning. I told Landon to go out in the garage and get that monster out of there. He came back in the house with the toad in his hand and chased me all over the house. IT. WAS. NOT. FUNNY. He even touched me a few times. I thought I was going to puke. I pulled out my big guns, and threatened him with never taking him fishing for the rest of his life if he didn't get that toad out of the house, NOW! Instead he got on the phone and called his cousin, Grace. I heard him tell her he had a toad and did she want it? I was about to tell him to "knock it off," when I heard him say o.k. I'll meet you in front of my house. I didn't really believe he had actually talked to her until her grandma dropped her and her brother Jack off, two minutes later! She collects them!!! Oh my....So, she was a happy girl. I was too. Bye, bye toad!!!


Toad and his happy new momma.


Landon put some wood chips in a bucket for him.
Don't ask me why.
I am just glad the little creepy thing is GONE!