Monday, May 16, 2011

Let Me Explain...

I get in trouble a lot. Most of the time I am innocent. Today for example.
This morning I was helping the kids put together our long, alphabet train floor puzzle. Each puzzle piece has a letter of the alphabet on it with a corresponding picture of something that starts with that letter. After dinner, I was standing by the back door in the kitchen with one of my dc girls, who was waiting for her ride to school. Tim walked in carrying the bag of cat food that I had asked him to pick up. Only thing was, he picked up the cheap, generic, probably made out of cardboard and sawdust kind. I was instantly irritated and the words that just flew out of my mouth were, "Every time you buy that crap, the cats just puke it up!" Tim got irritated too, dropped the bag on the counter and went back out the door. The little girl looked at me, looked at the bag of cat food and then her eyes got really big
and she said, "Hey! You said a C word!"
I can already imagine the supper conversation at her house tonight....